Midwinter Meandering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wahmphi
Wahmphi
Meandering

The Legend of Zelda - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda

Tue May 26, 2020 11:05 am
I'll be the first to admit many aspects of the N64 Zeldas haven't aged well, but they manage to be some of my favorites regardless.

I'd love another game set in Termina, frankly, as unlikely as that prospect is.
EvieSigma
EvieSigma
Meandering

Tue May 26, 2020 11:12 am
Honestly, a lot of the time I'm tempted to just say Minish Cap is my favorite Zelda ever.
Seri
Seri
Meandering

Tue May 26, 2020 12:47 pm
I remember being really tempted by a Wii U because it would have been a perfect excuse to replay Wind Waker. Guess I just need to find my Gamecube and play the original instead.
Katsie
Katsie
Meandering

Fri May 29, 2020 3:04 pm
I've been contemplating lately as to whether or not the Switch remake of Link's Awakening is worth the price. It looks cute, and I enjoy LA a lot, but I've also beaten it several times (LA DX on Game Boy Color). The wait for Breath of the Wild II is probably going to be quite long. In fact, one might say that seeing it release in 2020 is a... Longshot. clown
DaLadybugMan
DaLadybugMan
Admin
https://midwintermeandering.forumotion.com

Fri May 29, 2020 3:22 pm
...Kats.

In all honesty, while the Switch remake is, in my opinion, really good (it's basically the exact same game with a few quality of life upgrades and an artstyle shift that, IMO, works to its advantage), it's also maybe not worth the full price. I'd recommend buying it second-hand, or even just borrowing it if that's an option.

As for BotW II...production time really depends. They'll likely be reusing a lot of the same assets, leading to a shorter turnaround time like with Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, or Triforce Heroes (lol). But it could still take a while, especially with the 'rona. AFAIK Nintendo has a pretty good reputation in terms of how they treat their staff, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've massively slowed or halted production for the safety of their workers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum