Midwinter Meandering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
barbaricyawp
barbaricyawp
Setting Out

Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show Empty Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show

Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:16 am
Hi everyone. I've been looking to get away from the Twitter deluge, and a forum seemed really appealing to do that. Anyway, I tend to dip my toe into a lot of waters, but I'm big into anime, wrestling, literature, gaming, and sports. I also do some cultural writing, which you can check out in my sig. Sigs! What a world.
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show Empty Re: Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:28 pm
Hello person! I hope you enjoy it here.
LakeElysia
LakeElysia
Setting Out

Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show Empty Re: Hey, hello, welcome to my very own show

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm
Yahallo! I hope we can get along!
JanieCox
JanieCox
Meandering
https://janiecox.wixsite.com/janiecox

Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:06 pm
welcome welcome! hope you enjoy it here!
DaLadybugMan
DaLadybugMan
Admin
https://midwintermeandering.forumotion.com

Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 am
Welcome, glad you could be here!

Also, just a heads up: if you actually want your signature to display, you'll need to update your profile settings so that it always displays after your posts. That, or manually enable it each time, which is an option I guess exists but I don't know why anyone would ever use it.
Katsie
Katsie
Meandering

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:46 pm
Welcome! The water here is much nicer.
Wahmphi
Wahmphi
Meandering

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:51 pm
I'm late, but heyo, good to have you here.
LakeElysia
LakeElysia
Setting Out

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:59 pm
I'm very very late, but good to have you here!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum