Midwinter Meandering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorothyoka
dorothyoka
Admin

Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself Empty Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself

Wed May 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Hello and welcome to my overly long introduction!

Nice to meet all of you lovely people, I go by the name Tsuyuki (Yuki for short) on the internet! I grew up on forums, joining my first one when I was in 5th grade which may or may not have irrepirably damaged my social skills! Jokes aside, forum culture is a big part of who I am today and is likely responsible for a lot of my online personality, so when Buggy tweeted about wanting to start an Internet Forum in the Year of Our Lord 2020 there couldn't help but be a party of me that was really interested. Going back to the dark times of my childhood what got me stranded on the internet for years to come and enjoy a small comfy environment sounded like loads of fun -- especially since I've slowly been avoiding Twitter more and more these days.

For those that don't know who I am, I'm a writer (I've written two a fiction novel and I've been kiiind of? a part of anime press for a short amount of time), web developer, and have a general interest in Japanese media. I love the Touhou Project, JRPGs (especially Disgaea and Neptunia), doujinshi music, heavy metal and high BPM electronic tunes, Vocaloid, collecting CDs, 100%ing video games I enjoy, speedrunning, rhythm games, and have a passing interest in anime fighting games. While I'm typically more shy than I'd like to admit, I'm confident I'll at least be comfortable enough in a place that resembles where my internet experience began that I'll be able to regularly contribute to threads!

Despite rambling for two paragraphs I probably missed a whole ton of things I could say about myself, BUT!! I'm at least a tiny bit kinda really excited to see how this forum goes.

Nice to meet everyone!

DaLadybugMan
DaLadybugMan
Admin
https://midwintermeandering.forumotion.com

Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself Empty Re: Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself

Wed May 20, 2020 10:25 pm
Oh, man, I've missed the medium-form writing and unique formatting of forum writing so much.

Good to have you, Yuki!
Katsie
Katsie
Meandering

Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself Empty Re: Yuki's introduction in which he talks for way too long about himself

Wed May 27, 2020 9:54 pm
Rhythm Heaven Fever, baby!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum