Midwinter Meandering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread

+5
Ohmygodiamonfire
Wahmphi
LakeElysia
DaLadybugMan
Seri
9 posters
Go down
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread

Thu May 28, 2020 4:04 am
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 Unpfdu2
Seri
Seri
Meandering

The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread

Thu May 28, 2020 11:27 pm
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 MkzUn65
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Fri May 29, 2020 5:11 am
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 SVfH1q3
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 SvS6o17
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 PNsaRff
Katsie
Katsie
Meandering

Fri May 29, 2020 11:01 am
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 SyvplSs
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:44 pm
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 G5X73BJ
I'm still amused at how pissed this chart made Anitwitter back when CR posted it.
EvieSigma
EvieSigma
Meandering

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:27 pm
I haven't seen Goblin Slayer and I probably won't watch it due to general low interest in fantasy stuff but it's hilarious how lambasted it was when Shield Hero came along and proved to be even worse than idiots thought Goblin Slayer was going to be.
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:54 pm
Goblin Slayer's not even bad at all! It's got like, that one scene in the first ep and that's it as far as super controversial content in the anime! And the only reason it got controversial is because fucking crunchyroll failed to actually provide a proper age-rating!
LakeElysia
LakeElysia
Setting Out

Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 pm
Ohmygodiamonfire wrote:Goblin Slayer's not even bad at all! It's got like, that one scene in the first ep and that's it as far as super controversial content in the anime! And the only reason it got controversial is because fucking crunchyroll failed to actually provide a proper age-rating!

As far as I could tell, the general complaints and objections for the show's content can be boiled down to "Oh no, the villains in this show are doing heinous and villainous things! That's kinda problematic tbh," and though I can see how it may have been a bit heavy-handed with its execution, it's honestly not that bad. I think it was mostly just outrage culture.
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:56 pm
LakeElysia wrote:
Ohmygodiamonfire wrote:Goblin Slayer's not even bad at all! It's got like, that one scene in the first ep and that's it as far as super controversial content in the anime! And the only reason it got controversial is because fucking crunchyroll failed to actually provide a proper age-rating!

As far as I could tell, the general complaints and objections for the show's content can be boiled down to "Oh no, the villains in this show are doing heinous and villainous things! That's kinda problematic tbh," and though I can see how it may have been a bit heavy-handed with its execution, it's honestly not that bad. I think it was mostly just outrage culture.
Anitwitter's gotten real bad with that the past while. Feels like they're just trying to have some sort of moral superiority or some shit.

But I digress.

The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 Nn5268E
LakeElysia
LakeElysia
Setting Out

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:14 am
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 FquRfm
DaLadybugMan
DaLadybugMan
Admin
https://midwintermeandering.forumotion.com

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:51 pm
LakeElysia wrote:

Isn't that the one Hazukari was speaking out against the rape scene in shortly before it came out he was raping underage girls?
Ohmygodiamonfire
Ohmygodiamonfire
Traveler

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Oh god, I forgot about that, but basically yeah.
The Random Anime/Manga Image Thread - Page 2 XsqMPZa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum